The health supplements industry is a fiercely competitive arena, and that’s how Nutrition Zone CEO Joe Eckstrom likes it. With 20 years of retail experience behind him and a reputation for putting customers first, Eckstrom and Nutrition Zone were ready for a fresh new look that would put the brand in its best light for franchisee candidates, and speak to the loyalty and passion of its customers – health-minded achievers on the go.
Nutrition Zone needed to transform an outdated and clunky public-facing website into a well-branded, interactive environment that would make it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for, and would ultimately optimize sales at the unit level. It was also imperative to future-proof the site by creating an ideal consumer experience for the 45% of visitors accessing the website from mobile devices.
The Process Peak team formulated a strategy that identified several key objectives:
- Create a blueprint of the desired customer path.
- Map out an online experience that would yield optimum interaction and conversion.
- Develop a sitemap that allows for logical and seamless navigation, while accommodating visits from personal computers and heavy mobile traffic.
- Showcase a modern brand by using innovative design elements to create a unique and dynamic customer experience.
The Process Peak design team integrated Nutrition Zone’s refreshed brand into a new online presence with these features:
- Custom, professional web design that brings new excitement to the brand
- Mobile optimized to seamlessly accommodate 45% of traffic
- Geo-location-capable, to drive consumers to their local store
- Maximum consumer engagement via site layout and interactive design
- Ability to easily update and keep site responsive to consumer trends
The migration of consumers to mobile is a trend that franchisors cannot ignore. Mobile-optimized web sites must include unique, interactive design and adaptability to future trends. Design and development must go beyond look and feel to deliver an experience that’s true to your brand.
Your reputation and brand integrity are critical to your growth and your ability to stand out – and win – in a competitive market.
“The Nutrition Zone brand has transformed! The innovative tools and technology that Process Peak used on our new website has really taken our brand and web experience into the 21st century.”
— Jared Martinez, Nutrition Zone